That Fincher-Sorkin-Facebook Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Fincher-Sorkin-Facebook Movie

Jesse Eisenberg as the "sex-crazed" founder of Facebook?

Yes plz.

Eisenberg > Jake Gyllenhall

Not since Ridley Scott's Monopoly do I not have a single clue as to what exactly this movie is.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's based on this book Accidental Billionares, which is about the founding of Facebook and probably has a lot of stuff made up in it. Zuckerberg has distanced himself from it, which basically paints them as a bunch of sex-crazed nerds that hate women.

Comment

That doesn't sound surprising. I might have to check the book out. But I'm trying to read The Informant first.

Comment

Wow. Trailer has 100% sold me.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/24...LER/Page1.html
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wants to look at it now!

But I enjoy that you know it's Marc Zuckerberg because of the hoodie.

Comment

Proof positive that immense wealth is not indicative of good taste...

Comment

If you've been to Beverly Hills, you'd know that already.

Comment

Incredible trailer. I'm one of the few (seemingly) who liked the last teaser, but this is a really excellent trailer. Can't wait.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I agree, it was really really good.

Comment

If the movie hits half the quality of the trailer it is going to be a winner. Great music choice.

Comment

I did not expect it to be a children's choir. Still, to be reminded it was 2003 and I was a freshman in college when all of this went down.

Comment

Hmm...didn't know the McReznor Sandwich was doin' the soundtrack.

Link to EP sampler.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Watch it yesterday.

I knew it was going to be good, I didn't know it was going to be great.

One of only four films this year that I'd consider Best Picture material.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

good to know. Looks awesome.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X