Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMBO V

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42256

You see, it is set in the Pacific Northwest. Back in the general area where we first were introduced to John. It seems that somewhere in that Area there is a U.S. Military installation that is doing experiments on elite soldiers as part of some sort of program where they're attempting to tap into that SAVAGERY that we have deeply embedded into us. The plan is create brilliantly instinctual killer soldiers that have no qualms about taking life. Sly brought up the ancient Immortals, which were cartoonishly glimpsed in 300. In reality, they were children trained from the time they were infants to kill.
    Bring it. Sounds great to me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42256

Bring it. Sounds great to me.
    I'm down. Stallone needs to red mist way more peeps before he retires.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck yeah. When you get a blu ray player, get FIRST BLOOD and RAMBO. Shit is fucking great looking.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck yeah. When you get a blu ray player, get FIRST BLOOD and RAMBO. Shit is fucking great looking.
        I bet, both are in outdoor locations and shot well. Can't wait to get a blu-player.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

First Blood blew my mind as I had only watched it on pan and scan VHS for years.

Comment

First Blood blew my mind as I had only watched it on pan and scan VHS for years.
            Ugh I bet that looked like death compared to blu.

Comment

It was fucking night and day.

Comment

It was fucking night and day.
                Is the opening of first blood look as epic as I think it would?

Comment

It does. I wouldn't say it's a demo disc, but all of the Rambo flicks have gotten some pretty awesome transfers.

Comment

It does. I wouldn't say it's a demo disc, but all of the Rambo flicks have gotten some pretty awesome transfers.
                    Awesome!

Comment

Well...apparently Tits McFirepubes has an updated synopsis straight from Sly himself. And with a voicemail of Teh Mumblargh of Philidelphia (Philly Cheesesteaks).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bring it, this time I won't take my kids to see it in the Theatre...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          Bring it, this time I won't take my kids to see it in the Theatre...
                          Bwahahahaha

Comment

If they make it something like the Callisto effect (where nature creates a killing machine to reduce overpopulation), then it could be cool: RAMBO SAVES HUMANITY!!!
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

As long as it's not like WATCHERS. Unless Corey Haim gets REDMIST'D by Rambo.

Comment

Working...
                              X