Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Shenanagins

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/s...4/daily38.html

"cancelled due to lack of funding." What horse crap.

R.I.P. Reading Rainbow.

It's sad that the youth of America won't have this or Mister Rodgers to teach them things.

But you don't have to take my word for it.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wow. Kids today just don't have a chance.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No comment from Lavar Burton? Weaksauce.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Wow. Kids today just don't have a chance.
          But the kids have the internet, and Blackberries and skateboards. They'll be fine.

Comment

I wonder if kids still have Book-It? I used to rock that shit so hard that other kids hated me for it. But I was chin deep in personal pan pizzas.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I wonder if kids still have Book-It? I used to rock that shit so hard that other kids hated me for it. But I was chin deep in personal pan pizzas.
              Just think how easy it actually was to get those pizza's and how much kids bitched about having to read to get them. mmmmmmmmm Book-It pizza
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Exactly. Those kids were dumb.

Comment

Oh yeah, kids today won't be able to scam Pizza Hut anymore. Truly, an era has ended.

Not to mention, how else would I have found out about Frog and Toad?

Comment

My kids don't have book it...but they do get a Shakey's personal pan pizza if they read enough for the month.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Oh man, Shakey's? Talk about inferior.

Comment

Book-It = blast from the past. Wow, hadn't thought about that in years.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well that and the product placement in the NES TMNT 2 game. But that's neither here nor there.

Comment

I'm just waiting for PBS to introduce the Concerta Fun Hour.

starring R. Lee Ermey

"Swallow your pills and shut the fuck up. Here's a test pattern to teach you about ambient noise."
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Shit, I'd want R. Lee Ermy in Bob Ross' role.

"Now we're gonna paint a happy fuckin tree! Why is it happy?! You shut the fuck up and keep on painting!"

Comment

Working...
                              X