Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swords

Anyone here watching this? For some reason I find this more interesting and entertaining than The Deadliest Catch. Capt. Chompers for the fucking win.

Also, seeing them wrestle a 800lb tuna on to the deck was fucking great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Shit, did this premier? Commercials for it looked really neat.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It's been on for few weeks now I believe.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Damn, I thought this was going to be a show about people fighting with kickass katana's and claymore's not stupid fish.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have to agree with B_Metal, the title is misleading. But what do I know, I fish with dynamite.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            I have to agree with B_Metal, the title is misleading. But what do I know, I fish with dynamite.
            If it's good enough for Crocodile Dundee, it's good enough for me.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

From the thread title, I was expecting a 'Highlander' clone...not another damn fishing show.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I agree with what Brian Regan says about watching a fishing show.

"Hey, I got a fishing show tape...no, a new one!"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's more than that though, this shit is damn interesting. And Chompers is pulling some pirate shit on the rest of the fleet.

Comment

Hey, I love fishing more than the average guy, but watching this stuff really doesn't do anything for me. I'd rather be out there actually fishing.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Oh I get it, I wasn't into it until I watched them get that fucking tuna on the boat. Thing was fucking huge and they were just sitting there fucking spearing it over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Thing was fucking huge and they were just sitting there fucking spearing it over and over.
                        You need to go halibut fishing up in Alaska. They have spears, clubs and GUNS for the damn things. That was a blast.

Comment

Working...
                        X