I hate sick people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate sick people.

Why, when they sound as if death is knocking on their door, do they feel the need to still come into fucking work? It makes no fucking sense, and it drives me fucking insane. I get to listen to this dumb bitch cough her goddamn lungs out next to me all day. STAY THE FUCK HOME.

/end rant
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: I hate sick people.

Yeah, Brea Elijah and I were out to eat, and had to sit next to some dude and his kid, not only was the guy coughing like a fucking maniac every 20seconds, dumbshit didn't have the courtesy to at least cover his mouth. So not only was it annoying as fuck but I couldn't help thinking about eating germs out of the air, mmm, eating germs. I'm generally not that big of a germaphobe but fucking shit. I feel the rant pain.

Comment

i agree, i don't see why sick people come in to work. what i hate even more is sick people on the public bus. especially the ones that don't cover their mouths.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I just got back from the freaking doctor. I officially have the flu. Some lady last week was sick as hell, she used all her sick days not being sick and when she actually gets sick she comes to work and infects everybody. WTF!

I am not contagious anymore, so thats a good thing. But the problem is I didn't get in early enough and the doctor said that I could have the flu anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks. It has been 5 days already. How the fuck could I feel like this for 3 weeks. I am about to fucking snap on some old bitches.
        "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

Haha that sucks. Was it Pam? Pam sounded like a dying whale last time I was there and wouldn't stop coughing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow that's crazy, does every office have a hypochondriac Pam...Ari and I have a spaz-o-matic that works with us named Pam. She's always cold and sick. I think it's becuase she lives with like half a zoo...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Haha. And why do the Pam's not look like Pam from The Office?

*said in Gob's voice*

C'mon!

Comment

She's smoking, I've never seen the office, but I googled her and she's hottttt

Comment

Our Pam is faaaaaaaaaaar from The Office Pam. Our Pam loves to babble on and on, driving all around her insane. And she has like 50 pets.

While I was typing this she came by my desk to discuss Lost with me. Ugh.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

How have you never seen The Office? Jesus. Remedy that shit quick.

Comment

I heard the British one is better, so I haven't watched either...I don't watch much TV, just movies and sports. I know, I suck...

EPIC FAIL?

Comment

No Epic Fail. Not yet at least.

I mean you are going to check out Venture Brothers so that's a start.

Comment

I've got the original Office on dvd, guess I'll have to bring that in someday too. The American version has really stepped out of the British version's shadow to become its own beast of hilarity.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the UK one as much as the US one. While I love Ricky Gervais, the UK version just didn't get that many laughs from me. I even watched them first prior to the US version. And the US one finally gets up to speed in the 2nd season.

Comment

Right on...so where do I start?

Comment

Working...
                              X