Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantino's top 20 movies released since 1992

http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...-US/Page1.html

And here's the list in alphabetical order (except for the number one choice)
    Battle Royale
    Anything Else
    Audition
    Blade
    Boogie Nights
    Dazed & Confused
    Dogville
    Fight Club
    Fridays
    The Host
    The Insider
    Joint Security Area
    Lost In Translation
    The Matrix
    Memories of Murder
    Police Story 3
    Shaun of the Dead
    Speed
    Team America
    Unbreakable
    Some random flicks on there, but I can't really complain. It's actually a tad surprising.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I agree, but it seems like the list stops after 2005. Blade? Really?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, I don't get that one. Blade 2 was definitely superior. Stephen Dorff can fuck off. Unless we're talking about S.F.W. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

See, I dug Blade more than Blade 2 even though both of them are good in my book. There's nothing to really knock on Blade 2 but I think the first flick just came out of nowhere for me as I had never read the comics and knew nothing about the character. By time 2 came out I was more well versed and I guess not overwhelmed with 2 as I was with the first flick.

Strong list as 85% of them are movies I really dig and the other 15% I probably haven't seen.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm the opposite. I fucking hated Blade with a passion and only gave Blade 2 a go because of Del Toro. I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Never saw any of the Blade movies. QT's list was surprising in that I've seen or at least heard of almost all of the flicks.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I'm the opposite. I fucking hated Blade with a passion and only gave Blade 2 a go because of Del Toro. I was pleasantly surprised.
              I could see that. Del Toro did jazz Blade up nicely. And the "reapers" were a pretty cool design as well. Plus 2 had Blade pulling off wrestling moves in the final fight which is fucking hilarious.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Turns out the Blade he is talking about is not the one with Wesley Snipes. DOH!! Watch the video at chud and he'll say which Blade he means.

Comment

haha, doh.

Comment

haha, doh.
                    I guess we should have known QT would have some obscure samurai shit on his list. Lulz at us.

Comment

From the rest of his list thought, it's not like Blade (Snipes edition) would seem out of place.

Comment

From the rest of his list thought, it's not like Blade (Snipes edition) would seem out of place.
                        I know, I was actually like WTF?!?! when I saw he meant another flick. Oh well, might have to look up info on the other Blade.

Comment

I still can't explain away Anything Else. It hurts me.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                          X