World's Greatest Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Greatest Dad

Not really in theaters, but it's on Time Warner Cable On Demand and a bunch of other places, so there.

Goddamn, this movie. It's Williams's best work in...oh, I don't know, ever. It'd also make a great double feature with Big Fan if you wanted a black comedy night to be reckoned with. Just a nicely twisted, often hilarious little tale that deserves more attention. Goldthwait knocked this shit out of the park.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

I was so excited when Alex said it was on instant. And then I found out he was mistaken. I was a :
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HDNet Movies will be showing this on Wednesday.
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        HDNet Movies will be showing this on Wednesday.
        You just saved me $10. Thank you sir.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I was going to mention the HDNet premiere. I've had the DVR set for a week. Can't wait.

Comment

GO SEE THIS.

So great. B
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            esides the great, twisted story of how a guy takes advantage of his douchbag kid's death, it's also great commentary on how people tend to absolve people of their sins once they die, particularly under supposedly tragic circumstances. I see it as a pretty big indictment of sympathy in general.

Also, Lance has fucking awesome taste in wall art.

Comment

GODDAMMIT GRAVEDIGGER SPOILER TAGS PLEASE
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Wait, what's spoilery? I will blacktext everything anyway.

Or not. I can't edit the post for some reason.

Comment

I've been intentionally vague about the movie just because I didn't know much about it going in until it happened, then I was like "WHAAA HOLYSHIT".

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    Not really in theaters, but it's on Time Warner Cable On Demand and a bunch of other places, so there.

Goddamn, this movie. It's Williams's best work in...oh, I don't know, ever. It'd also make a great double feature with Big Fan if you wanted a black comedy night to be reckoned with. Just a nicely twisted, often hilarious little tale that deserves more attention. Goldthwait knocked this shit out of the park.
                    Yep. Exactly my thoughts. Good stuff.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                    X