X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Hits Live tomorrow.

Who's playing?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I know Nerdious will. And he'll fucking own anyone. Goddamn Asians.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm pretty good with my Spider-Man + Chun-Li team.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Meh
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

What you mean "Meh"? Have you even played MvC2? It's Mahvel babee!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Couldnt stand the first one... sold it to game stop for .50 cents

Are you saying this will be better?
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's based off the Dreamcast version. If you've ever played that, then you know it's fucking aces. If not, well then, it's fucking aces.

Comment

Yay, more lame ass reskinned 2d beat em ups. 1992 called they want their "new" games back. J/K. I like to play these games single player but I suck on multi, just can't time things out when I try to play humans and I end up getting pissed and throwing the closest thing to me, and since I have kids now that's just not an option any longer. I'd hate to accidentally throw one of my kids.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

grabbed it today. Still trying to get my skills back. Slowly coming back, and still a frantic fucking game. Good stuff.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The intricacies of this game is in-fucking-sane. And apparently, using Ryu is a noob move so I've been trying out all the other characters.

Comment

My favorite team so far (and I dont care if it's not uber) : Jill Valentine (zombies for the win), Venom and Hulk/Iron Man

Comment

Working...
                      X