Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young gamers are fucking stupid..

http://kotaku.com/5323178/11+year+ol...-time-hates-it

I just love how it keeps comparing it to CoD and Halo 3. Goddamn kids. Get off my lawn.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Awesome. Punks today don't have any clue how easy they have it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
      Goddamn kids. Get off our lawn.
      THIS
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

They have it too easy today. I love that he couldn't believe that one shot would kill him. "Well in good games you can get shot alot, a ton of times and not die.." haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          They have it too easy today. I love that he couldn't believe that one shot would kill him. "Well in good games you can get shot alot, a ton of times and not die.." haha
          No sense of history. This kid would shit his pants if left with an atari.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            No sense of history. This kid would shit his pants if left with an atari.

I sometimes play NHL '08
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              I sometimes play NHL '08
              How, you don't even have super-uber "like the pros" stick handling in that version. WHY ARE OLD GAMES SO STUPID!?!?! /kiddie rant.

Comment

EGM did this as a feature for a couple years. I'm sure it was good fodder for generating letters but it pissed me off something fierce every time.

Comment

Working...
                X