Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Tub Time Machine

Red band trailer:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrL-HQP9WiA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrL-HQP9WiA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

And it has been removed
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Try this:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TyAi6JD3PCg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TyAi6JD3PCg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Wow. I remember hearing about this and thinking it was the stupidest fucking idea ever. But, wow. I want to see this. Craig all coked up giving the Terminator rundown was great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I thought it was the hangover, but holy smurffucks...John Cusack is in this.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

There damn well better be a talking pie in this movie.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Different Red band trailer? Didn't see the first. At any rate, I'm sold.

http://networkedblogs.com/p25144144
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

nice. Now it's making more sense. I honestly thought we were supposed to believe that Clark Duke was the same age as the rest of them.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That was a fantastically cut trailer. I'm going to be pretty fucking disappointed if the movie fails to live up to the promise shown. The last scene shown killed me.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If that's the trailer I think it is. I personally like how they signify it's the 80s because someone is wearing a MIAMI VICE t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Didn't see the first. At any rate, I'm sold.
                      I think I was sold when I heard the title.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Are you guys all high? This shit looks stupid. Paul Blart stupid.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Could be stupid, but could be awesome. We just don't know.

Comment

Craig Robinson on cocaine is better than Paul Blart.

A pair of socks with Ninja Turtles on them are better than Paul Blart.

This will be dumb, but has a "Snakes on a Plane"ian title and premise. This pleases me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

On the one hand, I love that there's a movie called Hot Tub Time Machine and that John Cusack stars in it. On the other, every shot featuring Cusack reminds how diminished my hopes for this would be without him.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X