Book of Eli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of Eli

This should be much better then some The Postman bullshit.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/JKfZrbS79To&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/JKfZrbS79To&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No, that looks about as ridiculous as The Postman at this point. And I really, really enjoy The Postman.

Comment

I love seeing Denzel kick ass so I'm kind of looking forward to this. I do not have high hopes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
        No, that looks about as ridiculous as The Postman at this point. And I really, really enjoy The Postman.
        Agreed. I fucking love The Postman. Well the book more than movie, but Costner did alright.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Postman is so ridiculous and so earnest that its obvious bloat and terribleness can be almost overlooked. I have to admit it's a bad movie, but it's a bad movie I love. I mean, Tom Petty plays himself!

Comment

Exactly. The book is awesome though , IMO, but the movie is ridiculous and enjoyable.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

at this point, just make Fallout the movie. Would be better me thinks.

Comment

Haha Mila Kunis? Goddammit Jeff, after this and The Haunting in Connecticut, I'm really questioning your taste of movies. ahha..

This movie looks too fucking clean. Goddamit.

Comment

Sorry for not letting one co-starring character completely destroy the credibility of an entire movie.

Comment

It's okay. There's always tomorrow.

Comment

This movie looks like something my wife would buy without any knowledge of it whatsoever. She like's Michael Bay movies too, anything with fights or explosions, she's there. Yep, she's a mans man when it comes to movies.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                      X