Alice in Wonderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice in Wonderland

Does anyone care? If so, here's the new trailer.

I refuse to get excited for this film as Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was a huge fucking let down. But I do dig Helena as the Queen of Hearts. She looks fucking creepy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

To be honest, only his claymation films are even remotely interesting to me anymore. I can't remember the last live action film of his I got excited about (much less wanted to see).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't care.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm hoping this makes up for Charlie.... I see a lot of creepy potential since this was a story written on LSD. Charlie was just a little to clean cut for Burton and I could never get over not seeing Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on this, I'm not giving up as he has far more successful live action then clay.

Hbarr, go watch Big Fish or go old school for some Beetlejuice
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

He's been hit or miss for me. Sleepy Hollow, Planet of the Apes, Charlie and even Sweeny Todd were just (for the lack of a better word) meh to me.

Mars Attacks and Big Fish are exceptions to the rule.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
            He's been hit or miss for me. Sleepy Hollow, Planet of the Apes, Charlie and even Sweeny Todd were just (for the lack of a better word) meh to me.

Mars Attacks and Big Fish are exceptions to the rule.
            I would agree with your picks, did like Sweeny but it's definitely not one of his best.... I'm just hoping for a turn for the better
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

has to be done....

http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows...xY&startZoom=1

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Oh man, Sleepy Hollow is decent. Mostly because of Casper. And creepy teeth Walken.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Lots of love for 'Mars Attacks!' I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off at that movie.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Mars = GREATNESS

Nothing bad about that movie. Even with Sarah Jessica Parker.

Comment

Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack AAAAAAAck Ack!!

Whenever KQRS uses that soundbite, I break into laughter.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I don't know if anyone else was forced to go see this, but it is terrible. I wanted to walk out in the first 10 minutes. There is nothing good about this movie.

Comment

Yeah, Lesley was excited about this until I reminded her that she was wrong. haha.

Fuck you Tim Burton.

Comment

Can you believe this shithole made 116 million? I bet Randall saw it three times.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X