• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patton Oswalt at the State Theater

$28.00 Sat, Sep 12, 2009 08:00 PM

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 07/24/09 10:00 AM CDT

Rob? Lesley? other Minnesotans?
    Last edited by PHEDG; 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM.

FUCK YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

totally
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I suggest you buy tickets Friday, as I am.

Comment

Met him after the BIG FAN screening at LAFF. Really nice guy.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

We should probably buy our tickets together, so we have seats near each other.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

We cant afford that this friday not with Valleyfair coming up and tabs and shit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dammit. We have to pay to get into Valleyfair, both pay for car tabs, buy Ren Fest tickets... this sucks.

Comment

When will you be able to afford it? I wouldn't want to wait any longer than the 3rd.

Comment

if I were you jeff, I'd just buy your ticket. If we can go, we'll pick up tickets at some point.

Comment

Well I'm definitely not going alone. I'll play it by ear.

Comment

I'd hate to be the reason you don't see Patton though. What about holt? Or crafto? Crafto would be down.

Comment

S'all good. Perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                          X