Julie/Julia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie/Julia

So there has been a major ad push for this on TV recently. The cooking side of me is intrigued. Too much of a gay tell if I want to see this?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

This is one flick that I wouldn't mind if Lesley wanted to see it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I do want to see it.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The premise sounds awesome (based on a real book, too?). Plus, it's got sarcastic Meryl in it. Can't lose.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

you know, I had an idea to do that with a cookbook once. Then I realized how fucking expensive that would be. Guess I should have done it and blogged about it, instead of talking about my dick and trying to make Ceej have better taste.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Although I want Meryl Streep to play me in: PodCaust: THE MOVIE.

Comment

Great casting choice.

Comment

I want to mouth fuck Amy Adams.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Indeed. Best thing about Enchanted, next to Susan Sarandon. Oh man, I would wreck that if ever given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Indeed. Best thing about Enchanted, next to Susan Sarandon. Oh man, I would wreck that if ever given a chance.
                    Her brief cameo in Rescue Me gave me boners for weeks.

EDIT: Sarandon, I mean. My reading comprehension: fucked.
                    Last edited by Shit Dickface; 07-20-2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: asdfasdf
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this.

Also, Fame. Fucking musicals are awesome.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The Fame remake has Charles S. Dutton, Kelsey Grammer, and Bebe Newirth. Ticket is bought for that one. Although it's kind of funny, apparently the actual Fierello LaGuardia High School for the Performing Arts hates the remake, because they use the name, but none of the actual students. The original did, and in a big way.

Comment

Bebe? Oh man. I've had a crush on her for fucking years. I'm sure we'll end up renting that.

Comment

She's at the top of my "hot women over 40" list. Goddamn.

Comment

Bebe as Velma in Chicago? Nothing better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0oy53kpUw

1:30 into the clip.
                              Last edited by Howard; 07-22-2009, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X