How I Met Your Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I Met Your Mother

And we're hooked. Arrested Development ruined me for any other "sitcom" but even with the laugh track this show is pretty much awesome. I'm a huge fan of NPH and Jason Segal (and while I hate Ted) this show makes me laugh. I dig it. Yep.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, exhibit B:
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

She gets less hot once she dyes her hair darker but, yeah. This show is great. Ted is easily the most annoying character but everyone else is so good that it doesn't really matter.

Let's go to the mall!

Comment

Suit up!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

yes, I hate Ted. Ted = non entity.

Comment

I, too, enjoy this show and agree that Ted is the most annoying of the group. It's all about Hannigan and Segal. NPH's character is hilarious but that might be because every time he hits on a girl, all I can think of is him hitting on a guy. Hahaha.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So we finished the first season. Pretty fucking predictable, but still funny. Please tell me that I'm not going to be watching Ross/Rachel 2.0 for the next few seasons.

Comment

You will not. I think they set it up pretty early that Robin is not the Mother.

Comment

yeah, totally, but even so having the first season end while having them get together was fucking retarded. Jason and Allison are probably the closest to a real couple I've seen in awhile. At least in regards to how Lesley and I are. ahha.

Comment

So we flew through the first 2 seasons in the last 2 weeks. Just started season 3 yesterday. I really dig this show. Jason Segal needs more work. I've loved the dude since Freaks and Geeks, but dude needs more work dammit.

Comment

We're almost done with season 4. I <3 this show a bunch.

Comment

Can anyone explain to me why "older" Ted is voiced by Bob Saget?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Because he has such a calming voice.

Comment

I am so glad I started this show - and I am really glad that Rob actually likes it.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yep, this season is pretty great. This week's episode with Marshall and his "photo montages" was fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                              X