The State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The State

I'm watching The Complete Series right now.

Just saw a trailer for DARIA: The Complete Series coming 2010. What a way to start a DVD.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Badass. I want that STATE set so bad. It's just a bummer that they had to change some of the musical cues.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Badass. I want that STATE set so bad. It's just a bummer that they had to change some of the musical cues.

The musical changes are subtle, that I had to check the packaging and credits to see what happened.

The original show composer came back and reworked stuff to match the beat. They've got a little insert in the case that explains it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Kick ass then.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Did they not have the rights to the original music or something?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Some of it.

I just want to see the seamonkey sketch again. I fucking love that sketch.

Comment

What kills me after watching the first disc is how dependent a lot of these sketches are on knowing MTV culture at the time.

Comment

Which thanks to my stupid brain, shouldn't be a problem. I'm mostly worried about it turning out that this show is nowhere near as awesome as I remember it.

Comment

God, I can't wait to see the Pope-ah visit the Italian restaurant again.

Comment

Watched a bunch of these on Comedy Central this weekend. I was still laughing pretty hard.

Comment

Rage. I forgot to pick this up last week and now it's full price. Sheeeeeit.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yep. found that out yesterday. So fucking annoyed.

Comment

I loved The State so much... I'm glad they are playing the show on MTV2 again...
                          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                          Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                          Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                          X