Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films that are impossible NOT to hate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Films that are impossible NOT to hate...

Boondock Saints.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This thread is a twist on mine.

Also, Van Helsing.

Also, Boondock's isn't so bad it deserves this.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Transformers.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Rob Zombie's Halloween
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yes, Boondock is fucking horrible Ari. It deserves all of the hate I can muster. SO MUCH HATE!

Halloween could have been cool, but Ed's right. It's impossible not to hate.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That's why I stopped listening to The Flickast. One of the people on that podcast recommended it. That's pretty much the film equivalent of holocaust denial.

Comment

Boon or Halloween? I need to make sure I know how to deny that the holocaust ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Transformers.
                Man what.

I'd say the Haggis edition of CRASH fits this list. Worst movie ever.

Comment

Saying Rob Zombie's Halloween is good. Granted the same guy who said this said Up was the worst pixar movie and liked Starsky & Hutch.

And nice one Digger.

Rob Reiner's NORTH

Comment

...Pay it Forward...Fuck Haley Joel
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Pretty much any M. Night movie after Unbreakable.

Comment

Rob.... how many times do I have to explain it that Boon is not that horrible! Shall we start a poll? What the hell is the name of that movie I hate that you love.... what was it?
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Boon is terrible except for the exchange between Willem Dafoe and the gay guy he was banging.

"Cuddle? Whatta fag."

Comment

Even Dafoe sucks in that movie. How shitty of a director and how shitty of a script do you have to have to make Dafoe shitty? SUPER SHITTY.

I agree with everything after Unbreakable. That movie is the pinnacle of superhero flicks.

Pay it Forward was ok until the the shitty ending. But that may be due to my attraction to Helen Hunt. Yes, I know. I don't care. I would smash that shit like an F5.

Comment

HAHAHA, I thought that while I was watching, but then I grossed myself out thinking that her trailer ass pussy was hairy, dirty and straight up pastrami like...But even K-Pax sucked in that movie, he was ultra lame
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X