Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter-The Video Game?

Rediculous

So apparently the people behind Marc Eko's:Getting Up are creating a video game based on the killer tv show (see what I did there?) Dexter. It might be just me, but this seems like a pointless idea. The show doesn't really seem like it could translate into a video game, but if they have a hot coffee mod regarding the pale titty vampire, then I'm in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Dexter-The Video Game?

I did see what you did there. So will I just be cutting up body parts and dumping them in the ocean? And try to convince my girlfriend that I'm a drug addict? <----bit of a spoiler for those that have seen the show.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

this is such a bad idea. and plus, marc ecko's game looked just horrible. and i agree, dexter doesn't really seem like it could be translated into a game. unless it was like gta and you had to do research on your mark and then off them. i didn't think lost could be translated into a game and apparently fans of the show have enjoyed it, so who knows?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You know I'm curious about Lost. The reviews have been horrible, but goddamn if I don't want to see a virtual Hurley and Locke. But I think Dexter could use the Assassin's Creed engine and style of play. That would tie into your idea of researching your mark and what not. Either way, my hopes are not high at all.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
        X