True Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood

Any one else a fan? I just watched season one this weekend. Fucked up, but good. Tara pisses me off, though I guess that's the point...Hell, at some point they all pissed me off. But still, good overall...Any thoughts?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

It is garbage. The only good things this show brought us were Anna Paquin's and Lizzie Caplan's boobies.

Comment

It's incredibly disposable southern gothic entertainment. The Entourage of southern gothic entertainment, though the status quo apparently changes.

Also, Grave's missing out on the two unsung hotnesses: Jesus freak girl, and redhead vampire girl.

For all the stupid fucking love-triangle horseshit that is to be expected in a program like this, the unexpected moments of extreme gore/black humor are awesome.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Supernatural is better, but there are no tits. Just saying.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Still have those on my queue. I should just fucking buy 'em.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Eh, I don't want to be the one you hate because you spent like 30 bucks and you hate it. Just bump up disc 1. If you're not a fan after that, then it may not be for you. That's what we did. We had disc 1, watched it and went out later that night to buy it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I got it for $20 bucks at *gasp* Wal-Mart. Worth the buy. Also, tempted to buy Season 1 of this show (Blood). Worth it?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wasn't a fan, but plenty of people are. But in regards to supernatural, it's our favorite show after BSG and LOST. So I guess, take that as you will.

Comment

I'm a sucker for anything that is good/trashy, but well made horror television.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seriously, I'd question your horror tastes if you're not a fan. If it was on any channel besides CW, this would be way bigger.

Comment

That's sadly the only thing has been a hindrance to my checking it out.

Shit, both of the Winchester kids had solid horror flicks this year, I fucking should see it dammit.

Also: give the second season of TB a chance. It's actually pretty good so far.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well Lesley has been pestering me, so I'll add the first season to my list.

Comment

For as terrible as the first season of this show was, the new season has been really entertaining. And Anna Paquin shows her boobies in every episode.

Comment

2nd season is great so far..... 1st season MEH but I continued as the wife wanted to watch and now I'm hooked
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm slowly making my way through the first season of this. It's such trash, and it really is "Twilight with tits", but it's so well done that I am quite enjoying it. There are elements of it that remind me a lot of Near Dark, too. Also, Chris Bauer's southern accent is made of lulz.

Comment

Working...
                              X