Unreal Tournament 3-PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 3-PS3

I ended up getting this game this weekend using some credit I had at Gamestop. Being as I haven't played a UT game in ages I was unsure what to expect with the PS3 version. Well, it's the same old UT but with shinier graphics for the most part. Standard FPS stuff with some vehicles thrown in for good measure. Played online last night and got my ass kicked of course. I still need to learn the layouts of the new levels. But what I thought was fucking cool is the ablilty to play the game with a standard mouse and keyboard. Pretty sweet for a console. Also the fact that I am able to download mods to a USB stick and upload them into the game. I already uploaded a user made map and the feature worked flawlessly.

The PS3 is definately the machine I'm the most excited for in the next year or so. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Unreal Tournament 3-PS3

So my girlfriend is awesome. She, outta the blue, went and got me a sweet bluetooth keyboard. I was playing this game on the comfort of my couch and decimating fools. If every FPS on the PS3 comes out with the option to use a keyboard and mouse, then buh-bye Xbox.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
    X