Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zune HD

http://gizmodo.com/5270945/zune-hd-i...n-and-hd-video

Hmms. I've always liked the idea of paying 15 bucks a month to download as much music as I want. And this new version sounds kinda neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Cool. I've got an iPod so I won't be getting a new mp3 thingy for quite a while.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

A friend of mine that is working for Microsoft's Zune games department, has it. It works off the XNA platform, so if you're part of XNA, you could potentially make games for it. It's interesting but I'd rather have my iPhone or go with a Touch.

If I understood correctly though, their subscription for music is license based; stop paying and the music stops playing.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        If I understood correctly though, their subscription for music is license based; stop paying and the music stops playing.
        Really? That is lame-o.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Had a Zune, they are kinda cool. I prefer the ipod.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I love my ZUNE! About to get another, damn them Ipods.... they will all turn into decepticons and will take over the world!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
            X