Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon & Kate plus Rape

Wow. I'd cheat too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Season premier was last night. Wow. The train really came of the tracks. So uncomfortable.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah, she's basically the devil.

Comment

Even better is this...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I like the Duggars better. They may be crazy religious, but they are extremely grateful and seem like honest to goodness nice people.

Comment

Yeah, rumors have been flying for a while now that the show is a sham. Those kids are fucked. Pretty awful really.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I like the Duggars better. They may be crazy religious, but they are extremely grateful and seem like honest to goodness nice people.
              It's like legos.

Comment

Shhh, I love this show.. got the show on Tivo, also got 2 other new show's on TLC that looked good. Little Couple and Cake Boss
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Cake Boss looked fucking retarded. And Little Couple? Jesus TLC, stop. JUST FUCKING STOP.

Comment

I'm really tired of the commercials for this show.......what about the whole "coupon" nonsense.....WOW! Really? Really?

Women want to strangle her....
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Hahaha, that girlfriend contract totally sounds like something Kate would do. I had to watch the season premiere last night and it was totally uncomfortable. The weird thing was that Kate said they have both changed so much. I don't really see how. Kate has always been a super-controlling shrill harpy and Jon has always hated being on camera and having a litter of babies. Tough titties, dude. You in-vitro fertilized your bed and now you have to lay in it.

Comment

Watched the premier...I was cracking up. Did anyone else notice that she has a fake tan and is trying to dress all hot and shit? I hope Jon is getting some nice young ass.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Man, alot of you watched this show? I'm assuming due to your spouses? we'll flip pass it once in a while and watch for a min or two, but we just cannot watch this show.

Comment

Ingrid watched and got me hooked.

Comment

I'm as single as you get and I watch. Although I missed the premiere on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X