Prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype

Any word on this? I love the concept of it. But I don't want to drop $60 on a turd.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

IT's not out yet is it? This looks pretty cool and the previews have said as much. Like Hulk:Ulitmate Destruction but with a guy in a hoodie instead. If it's anything like inFAMOUS then I'm down.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It isn't. Won't be out until June 9th. I haven't heard any bad things. I'm thinking about preordering through Amazon. I don't want to get disapointed running over to Best Buy and not finding it there.

Comment

I'd wait until a demo or at least a review.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The game is supposed to be out today. No reviews. The hell is going on?

Comment

They were embargoed thanks to e3. Should be out soon. Not grabbing this as I'm still playing inFamous and Ghostbusters comes out next week.

Comment

That's right. Will you have the theme song blaring in the background as you play the game?

Comment

I'll be playing it on my organ while Lesley plays the game.

Comment

I suspect Ghostbuster's role playing while getting it on. I assume Lesly is Jeanine(sp?). Or you're Venkman and Lesly is Dana.

Actually, that would work for Ari and Sarah. Have at it, ya crazy kids

Comment

Has anyone tried this game yet?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I want to go get it but I am worried it might be just like Rob said "Flying Hulk" and that just doesn't sound much different. Corey said that Microsoft still has no demo yet. Weak!

Comment

IGN gave it a 7. Word has been is that its Crackdown with a ton of blood. And that if you like Crackdown, you'll like this.
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-10-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Oh fuck, it's on then.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Others have said this is a rental.

Comment

Shit, I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X