Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Hero

Oh it's fucking on...

Feel Good Inc." (Gorillaz) vs "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" (Marvin Gaye)
    "Jayou" (Jurassic 5) vs "Rockit" (Herbie Hancock)
    "Bustin' Loose" (Chuck Brown) vs "Time of the Season" (The Zombies, DJ Shadow Mix)
    "All Apologies" (Nirvana) vs "Give It to Me Baby" (Rick James, DJ Shadow Mix)
    "Let's Dance" (David Bowie) vs "Jack of Spades" (KRS One, DJ Shadow Mix)
    "Shout" (Tears for Fears) vs "Pjanoo" (Eric Prydz)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Aw shit, DJ HUGHES IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I am interested in hearing/playing a few of those tracks BUT...

Big Fat "Who Cares?"

Beatmania bombed. The "Hero" moniker will carry this one about three months longer than Beatmania. Activision really is doing their damnedest to bring an end to the music game genre.

Comment

Beatmania bombed due to the simple fact that it was too fucking hard. Verticle notes are not fun. I loved Beatmania, but the song selection was fucking wack, it was too hard, but the controller was fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This looks/sounds like fun...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdail...ks-to-dj-hero/

There you go Jeff.

• Daft Punk “Around the World” vs. Young MC “Bust A Move”
            • Daft Punk “Da Funk” vs. NASA “Strange Enough ft. Karen O, ODB and Fatlip”
            • Daft Punk “Da Funk” vs. Queen “Another One Bites the Dust”
            • Daft Punk “Robot Rock” vs. Hashim “Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)”
            • Daft Punk “Robot Rock” vs. Queen “We Will Rock You”
            • Daft Punk “Short Circuit” vs. Boogie Down Productions “Jack Of Spades”
            • Daft Punk “Technologic” vs. Gary Numan “Cars”
            • Daft Punk “Television Rules The Nation” vs. No Doubt “Hella Good”

Comment

whoa, ask and ye shall receive

Comment

Blerg, now I actually want to play this because of the Daft Punk mashups.

Comment

I don't care if Pauline thinks I may be retarded because I'd rather play this than Beatles:RB, but every video I've seen of this reminds me of Amplitude. But with a turntable controller. so yeah, I've pre-ordered this. Can't wait.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5360240/dj-heros-d...?autoplay=true

Comment

Yes please..

...digging these beats..

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm going to dig this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I don't care if Pauline thinks I may be retarded because I'd rather play this than Beatles:RB, but every video I've seen of this reminds me of Amplitude. But with a turntable controller. so yeah, I've pre-ordered this. Can't wait.

I'm really liking the playlist. I got to see new video of 50 Cent Disco Inferno vs. David Bowie Let's Dance.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV3Ph...eature=channel

Comment

I was interested once I saw the Daft Punk video. Based off of this, I may have to get the game. That's pretty awesome.
                              "Can't you just magic it away?"
                              "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Working...
                              X