Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the shit?!

http://kotaku.com/5258637/invasion-o...ic-peripherals

Ok, I swear it's like we're going back in time to the NES days with all of their shitty fucking addons: U-Force, Power Glove, Power Pad, etc. How is this stupid fucking plastic skateboard going to make me enjoy Tony Hawk, especially after SKATE has completely overshadowed that series at this point? And hand movements for tricks? Pass. Give me the dual sticks with their control and I'm good. I don't need yet another piece of plastic laying around my apartment.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Mini-plastic skateboards? The fuck is this? 1996?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the blow up doll controller for the game karma sutra
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Hey dawg, I loved the shit out of the arcade game with that shifty metal kickboard.

Doin' it at home, though? Fuck off, Tony. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Top Skater was fun in a 720 type of way but not as an actual skateboard game. And we all know this isn't going to work as well as they say. They never do.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X