inFamous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inFamous

Played the demo today and loved it. I hope this open world game doesn't piss me off. The comic book art cut scenes are nice.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I've been looking forward to this game. Glad to hear the demo doesn't dissapoint.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

this game is fucking pimp. Seriously. Consider me sold.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy shit am I loving this demo.

Comment

I keep going back and playing it, even though I want to just wait for the full game, the demo keeps calling out to me.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

This demo is boss. I totally did not expect to want this game. It's a bit weird how sticky some of the motion is- an invisible ledge on a 6-inch step? Really? But all the powers are fun, it looks pretty, and I like how the intro mission went. I'm looking forward to roaming around the city and trying the other missions.

Shit, I was going to limit my game spending to just Rock Band PSP and Ghostbusters for the next few months. Now I'm not so sure.

Comment

Really loved the demo. I may have to finally purchase a PS3 game.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Picked this up today. Pretty fucking fun so far. I'm going the "hero" route which is different for me than usual.

Comment

Beat the game as a hero, I now move on to beating it as infamous.

Comment

Little more than half way through and still having fun. I'm stuck on this fucking "save the bus" mission and those goddamn rocket guys are kicking my ass.

Comment

Picked this up today because of the TRU sale and the giftcard I had. I've spent more time looking for blast shards and dead drops than anything else. Just like Crackdown, I'm having more time fucking around in the city that doing the missions.

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't a bad game. I had fun.

Comment

Maybe I'm retarded but I didn't see the end twist coming at all. What a fun game. Now to play through being a total dick.

Comment

Shit, I never even got to the end of the game. Want to invisotext the spoiler?

Comment

Sure thing!

You know Kessler, the main bad guy? He's Cole from the future. I played the good guy so the story was that Kessler-Cole goes back in time to speed up the development of the Ray Sphere and mold events to turn Cole-Cole into a good person. Apparently there was some kind of war or destruction in Kessler's timeline and he did nothing to stop it and he lost everything so he wanted to change the past, effectively. Here's a YouTube of the good ending.

I liked it and am interested to playthrough again to get the evil trophies and see the bad ending on the HDTV.

Comment

Working...
                              X