Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me music

Like the title says.

Looking for bands to listen to. The newer the better. List bands and albums. It should be readily apparent what types of music I'm into if you listen to the podcast, but I just realized that I have not "bought" a new cd since 2006. So yeah, school my ass in some musical knowledge.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Give me your address and I will send you a copy of the stuff my band did in the studio... I will also look into some kick ass stuff for you to wrap your ears around.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

Comment

PM sent
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

still looking for music people! You don't need to be as awesome as Spike and mail me a cd, but I wouldn't mind some bands and must pick up albums listed here. I'm too fucking lazy to go into the other thread, and that is mostly just songs.

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/legbone
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Unknown Hinson
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

What in the fuck is that?

I want: BAND NAME: GOOD ALBUM

Comment

Unknown Hinson is the shit man!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

i got a list coming, rob

Comment

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!
                    Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
                    Silversun Pickups - Swoon
                    Doves - Kingdom of Rust
                    Mastadon - Crack the Skye
                    Royksopp - Junior
                    White Lies - To Lose My Life
                    Metric - Fantasies
                    The Crystal Method - Divided By Night
                    Santigold - Santogold
                    The Walkmen - You & Me

Comment

????

Tsunami Bomb

Your probably not into surf music but one of my favs, The Ghastly Ones , Thee Spectors, and Satan's Pilgrims.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                        Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!
                        I want to see them at First Ave. I think they are there at the end of the month.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Well...went to Austin this weekend. Saw 'em live, so that may effect any judgment I might ever have on the subject, but Harlem is fun lo-fi stuff.

And a band that has a song called "Psychedelic Tits" in its catalog can't be all bad.

(Actually, this band might be more of Ceej's speed, but give 'em a listen, ya might dig it. "HEY CEEJ, YOU KNOW THAT NEW SOUND YOU BEEN LOOKIN' FOR? WELL LISTEN TO THIS!" *Holds up phone to speaker*)

And you won't regret that Yeah Yeah Yeahs show, Lesley. And the stuff from the new album will make it a dance-off.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just listen to anything by Ghostface Killah...that's what I'm doing for the rest of the year.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You can also look up Mean Dinosaur.... Album by the same name. If you like the pop reggae. They are really good. We share a drummer, my brother....
                              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                              Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                              Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X