Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Road

This could be good. I like Viggo.

On set, I hope one of the cannibal extras said "You are like the buzzing of flies to him."

If not, I will be that guy one day.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
      On set, I hope one of the cannibal extras said "You are like the buzzing of flies to him."

If not, I will be that guy one day.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow, this movie looks pretty fucking great. Never read the book, but if they added some zombies, it would almost look like the Walking Dead the Movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Have you heard Viggo's albums??? Pretty trippy shit.. I have Pandamoniumfromamerica. His guitar player on, I think, all of his albums is the one and only Buckethead!!!! Too good.
          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
          Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
          Steven Wright

Comment

Started reading this book last week. Pretty good so far. It's in a weird style, but pretty compelling.

Comment

I think the book is good but oppressive as hell. The whole time I read it I felt like I was buried under a huge pile of lead blankets. If the movie can accomplish that same feat it will be an impressive and tough couple hours.

Comment

Working...
              X