Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to bang Jessica Rabbit

Just sayin'.

This movie still holds up. One of Zemeckis's last great movies. It saddens me to think that they would CG this shit up if we ever got a sequel, or godhelpus a "reboot". I hope they release this on blu soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'll never understand the dislike towards this movie. I mean I'm amazed it got off the ground, it should be worthy of praise simply because it had Donald and Daffy in a scene together. Warner Bros and Disney character intermingling together.

"Hey, nice monkey suit."
    "Wiseass."
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Just saw that scene.

Seriously, this is just a great flick all around. I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about it. Doom is a great villain as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It also amazed me that no one thought Hoskins was British. I know I was like that at the time.

And what kid wasn't freaked out by Doom's reveal at the time?

Comment

Yeah, I had no idea Hoskins was British until a long time later. I remember seeing this in the theater with my dad and both being scared (by Doom) and aroused by Jessica. Although, I had no idea what that meant. I just knew that Jessica made me feel funny.

Comment

It cracks me up a bit that Hoskins has pretty much looked the same for the past 35 years. Check him out in The Long Good Friday which is from 1979.

And I imagine the site of Jessica Rabbit incurred many a first time boner. I have no doubt on that.

And as always the requsitie video game sucked. Fuck you very much, LJN.

Comment

That game wasn't too bad. For an LJN game. I beat it at least, as a kid no less.

Comment

Also, the Weasels were some great bad guys as well. I just love the design.

Comment

Great flick. Doom scared the crap out of me.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I enjoy how no toon can resist "A shave and a haircut".

Comment

The bit with Hoskins and Roger right after Acme's muder is awesome. Just goes to show how Hoskins can do physical comedy awesomely.

Comment

Great flick, had my kids watch it a few months back...they're still talking about it today...Jessica Rabbit FTW!
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I have a feeling Jessica Rabbit was the gateway drug that led guys to Velma from Scooby Doo.

Comment

I remember singing the song that Eddie sings near the end of the movie that culminates with him kicking the weasels in the balls. In school. For a talent show. And I actually made hard contact with my buddy's balls. I didn't win.

Comment

I demand video.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X