Deadliest Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest Catch

Thought we already had a thread for this but must have been about the game.

So who the hell is watching this season? 4 episodes in and looks to be the best season yet!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

I'm watching. Pretty darn good so far. I thought they might have peaked, but nope.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm watching. Love it. They're so haggard.

Comment

They did a good job with the coast guard episode and that new little crab boat sucks ass
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I like watching this is huge marathons as an excuse to do nothing during the weekend. The season premiere was pretty good. I'm glad to hear the following episodes have been good so far too.

Comment

I like when the Wizard gets like 100+ in one pot and the captain goes "Yeah Baby!" on the PA and does a little jig.

Comment

That guy is a hard-ass. I love when he flipped out on the rook he fired last year. "Come into the wheelhouse! ... That's the last time you'll set foot in my wheelhouse. You're off the boat!"

Comment

Yeah, he doesn't mess around.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh I was talking about the wrong captain. The captain of the Wizard was the one that dove under the boat to do some repairs and the buoyancy of the boat slammed in to him concussing him basically.

The one I originally was referring to is the captain of Time Bandit, John Hillstrand.

Comment

$100 crab right there. Time Bandit and North Western are my favs

Comment

Working...
                    X