Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverine

Worth buying? I loved the demo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Since noone answered, I just picked it up for 12 bucks. BAM!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How'd you do that?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Traded in 2 games.

Comment

I hear it's awesome...My friend at Activision is pretty hype about it.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, for a mindless beatemup, it's pretty awesome. Don't expect game of the year and it's a blast. If you can get it for cheap go for it.

Comment

Demo was impressive!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

This game is pretty awesome so far. Some of the combos you can pull off are the goods.

Comment

Wait until you get the chance to unlock the "X-Force" Wolverine challenge.

Holy claws in my balls, Batman. That dude is tough.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm not that far (Weapon X atm) but the Creed fight at the bar was pretty fucking cool.

Comment

That guy went all Turbo-Boost on me when he chucked me outside. I got by that encounter through the skin of my teeth. Or through that encounter by the skin of my teeth.

What a Balls Mahoney move.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

My one gripe with this game? FIGHTING THE SAME FUCKING WENDIGOS/LAVA MONSTERS.....OVER AND OVER.

And it's not like the other enemies, as you can fight them however you want, but these fuckwads require the same boring fucking tactics. Seriously. Was fun the first time. Not fun the 100th fucking time.

Comment

Comment

I still dig the multiple Wendigo fight at Alkali Lake.

Why? Because I'm loco.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

how do you beat that shit? I got them to run into the electrical boxes, but then what?

Comment

Working...
                              X