Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw Britney Spears...Who wants to touch me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Britney Spears...Who wants to touch me?

Saw The Trainwreck last night. No lady bits hanging out. No tampons falling out on stage. No weave ripped off her head. And she got the city correct. So I was a bit disappointed, but the people watching made up for it....Such as Mr. Super Gay who came running out as we were buying our beer: "2 minutes! She's on in 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!"(imaging shrieking involved) And the sheer amount of homemade shirts that said "It's Britney, Bitch" could have clothed a third world country. Ah, good times.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

I would slam her so hard that her poon would become a Waffle House.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      How do you know it already hasn't?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        How do you know it already hasn't?

I haven't ate there. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Were there any costume changes where they left her mic on? I don't know why but I'd love to hear, "Damn, my cooter's hangin' out, y'all!" in person.

Comment

VOMIT!!!!!!!!
            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
            Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              I love you Pauline...I want to make love to your mouth.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Were there any costume changes where they left her mic on? I don't know why but I'd love to hear, "Damn, my cooter's hangin' out, y'all!" in person.
                Haha! no, unfortunately she seems to have figured out what that little black thing in front of her mouth actually does, so nothing stupid was said on mic.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                  I love you Pauline...I want to make love to your mouth.

That's what a young Rex Reed and Rene Russo once told me. I drained their souls, I'll drain yours as well.

Comment

Ingrid, you paid to see Britney lip sing!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sulu voice: Oh my!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Hocken voice: Oh my!
                          Fixed
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes, that was a nice fix.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now we're talking
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X