X-Men: The Animated Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men: The Animated Series

For those that care, Fox's X-Men cartoon is out on DVD today! Both volumes 1 and 2. I NEED these, as they were some of the best cartoons in my youth.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Dude, that cartoon fucking sucks. Nostalgia is one thing, but it honestly sucks. Go buy the irst season of The Real Ghostbusters. At least that is good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have all of The Real Ghostbusters. I bought the firebuilding version. I really liked the old cartoons though.

Comment

Have you watched the GB cartoons yet? Or still in packaging? I only ask because I almost bought the first season, but was unsure about the quality. And X-Men is kinda hard to watch now. The animation is horrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I have. Just the first disc, though. The quality is what you'd expect from an old television show. It's not too horrible but it's not the best quality. I don't think it was remastered. But it's fine. I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far.

Comment

Does the first season have the Boogeyman episode along with the haunted horseman?

Comment

Season one has the intro for the Boogieman but I'm not sure about the haunted horseman. Try here?

Comment

I'm gonna buy the first volume and watch it with a friend of mine on Saturday. Good times. And I can get annoyed by Storm's speeches all over again.

"THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, MORPH!"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I reviewed both of these titles early.

George Buza's voice work as the Beast is as smooth as a gentle hand-fan pressed against my lady parts.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    I have all of The Real Ghostbusters. I bought the firebuilding version. I really liked the old cartoons though.

Did you buy the firebuilding version through my site or one of the many under the AV umbrella?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I bought it via Time Life.

And who needs to buy the DVDs of X-Men when you can stream it for free?!

Comment

I could've got you 30% off.

Comment

Working...
                        X