Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machete

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40867

Nice. FAHEY better still be in it. This flick could be super fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'll be interested once they actually start doing it. Not this Sin City 2 nonsense.

And shit, why would Fahey not be in it? The hell would he be doing?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

...and for that I will pay you one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, cash.
      I love that part.

Comment

Only way you can pay your day laborer is with cash.

Comment

Jonah Hill and DeNiro join the cast.

Neat. I hope Fahey is still in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Jonah Hill and DeNiro join the cast.

Neat. I hope Fahey is still in it.
            Even as a different character? 80% of the reason I would've/probably still will go and see it would be for the line where he offers Machete "$100,000 cash!".

Comment

According to CHUD, Fahey is in fact going to be in the movie.

Comment

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE FUCKING EPIC.

Comment

Imagine if there was such a film in which Fahey, Cole and John Goodman were in it. That would be the greatest film in all of existence.

Comment

Except that Cole isn't anywhere near Goodman or Fahey. Sorry man. I dig Cole, just not enough to put him with Goodman or Fahey. Now Brian Dennehy, John Goodman, Jeff Fahey and Gary Cole would be epic, that way Cole gets the fourth role but is still able to shine haha.

Comment

Dennhey before Cole? No dice.

Comment

Dennehy owned in First Blood. Cole is a bitch on Entourage at the moment.

Dennehy > Cole

Comment

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. Cole dream fucked Jennifer Aniston and was the boss from hell. Was Dennehy either of those? No.

And unlike Dennehy, Cole continues to keep on working. And he ruled in Pineapple Express.

Although I will concede Dennehy was pretty good in F/X and in Tommy Boy.

Comment

Cole was funny in Office Space and was ok in Pineapple.

Dennehy is a GODDAMN CHARACTER ACTOR. haha

Comment

Ugh, Machete. My faith in Rodriguez has been waning for a long time, but this? Total lack of interest.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                              X