Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predators - SPOILERS

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40865

Awesome. I still like Rodriguez even with alot of people turning on the guy. He seems to make flicks he enjoys. Can't fault him for that. Also, better than Shane Salerno writing it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Blasphemy! The original is badass. Better not be a remake.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

There's no reason to redo Preadtor. There are shit tons of other things that can be done. Unless Rodriguez needs that to pay that child support money.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fuck that. I want another Predator movie. We'll still have the originals, and we all know it will be done anyways. Might as well have a guy who knows what he is doing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And it's not a remake, at least that's what it's sounding like. We're not gonna see Dutch, or Blaine, or anyone else. Although, I'd love to see Glover come back. "I'm too old for this shit"

Comment

I suppose.

Still how can you argue with. "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

And no Danny Glover. I don't want him or his almost stroke-induced enunciation ruining this movie.

Comment

I'm fucking pumped. I love everything Rodriguez does...and as far as the child support, his ex-wife might be paying him, wasn't she his exec producer for years?
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40879

BAM!

Comment

Set on the Predator planet you say? Consider me interested.

Comment

I'm down...as long as I see this in the movie:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck You...and Fuck Ari for making that shit...FUCK
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Rodriguez is hit or miss, to be honest. Though Planet Terror was a solid return to the sort of insanely retarded and violent shit he is capable of making.*

*But if I see one more goddamn Spy Kids movie on his imdb page, I'll rip the fucking bandana off his head and reveal the "Hulk Hogan bald" this motherfucker is.

Oh? He's doing a Predator movie? Best news for that dead-as-Blacula franchise.

(Again: Many thanks to Paul Wet Shit Anderson/Fox for greenlighting a Paul Weenus Spooge Anderson joint.)

Also: why is B's head on the body of Dan Fogler?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          Also: why is B's head on the body of Dan Fogler?
                          What do you mean? That IS Bryan. Dressed up for Darkon. Or the casting of Predators. Whichever. I forget.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Damn.

Did he glue all that body hair on?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I dig the Spy Kids flicks. The first one was pretty good for a kids flick. Entertaining and Antonio and Carla were pretty great. The second one had some nice Harryhausen throwbacks and the third one was ok but mostly for Sly.

Comment

Working...
                              X