The 4400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4400

I've talked about this show multiple times on the cast (usually about how it kicked Heroes ass near the end) but we're going through the series again and it's still a fun show. It's not great, (and really if you can just make it past the first season you're good to go) but it's a hell of a lot of fun. Plus Jeff Combs kicks all sorts ass in it as does Bill Campbell. It's a shame that the series never got a chance to end completely, but the basic idea behind the show was expanded to a point that changed the whole show. And it's badass. If you check it out, try and make it through the first season (which essentially is like a miniseries) and get to the goods which start with the first episode of season 2.

It's infinitely better than Sliders as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Plus Bill Campbell's character should be related to Baltar.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I have it but it's still shrinkwrapped. Haha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We'll take it! I'm going off old tvrips and they kinda suck haha. Seriously, check it out man. It's a pretty neat little show.

Comment

Just finished the last episode of this show. Goddammit. I <3 this show. And if they would have gotten one more season, it could have ended fucking AWESOMELY. So annoyed it was canceled. Nothing worse than not getting a goddamn conclusion.

Comment

Working...
          X