Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Happened One Night

Seriously. Fuck this movie.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Why?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Why?

Nothing. I'm just trying to get film geeks riled up by slaughtering sacred cows. I don't really have anything against the flick. I just don't find it to be that legendary of a film.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

never seen it. Have no drive to either.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm really bad about older movies. I know I should watch them to round out my film knowledge but I kinda don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Nothing. I'm just trying to get film geeks riled up by slaughtering sacred cows. I don't really have anything against the flick. I just don't find it to be that legendary of a film.
            Just when I thought Rob was gunning to becom the Devin of Podcaust, Anderson pulls ahead.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm really bad about older movies. I know I should watch them to round out my film knowledge but I kinda don't care.

Exactly. Now if we were a film site, then fuck yeah I'd care. But we're not, and I don't.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Embarrassing example: Cassablanca. Never have seen the whole thing. Gone With The Wind neither.

Comment

I've seen both of those. Don't really give a shit about either. It's like the Beatles for me. I understand their significance, but it doesnt' mean I have to give a shit or like them.

Comment

Embarrassing example: Cassablanca. Never have seen the whole thing. Gone With The Wind neither.
                    I wipe my ass with Casablanca. GWTW is a solid film, but Birth of a Nation does it better.

Comment

Anderson finishes off on Citizen Kane's face.

Comment

Not a fan of that movie either.

Comment

Id' take Creature from the Black Lagoon over any flick mentioned in here so far.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Anderson finishes off on Citizen Kane's face.

Citizen Kane has amazing editing and and a legendary screenplay. Outside of that, it's just Welles throwing his weight around.

Comment

Classic films is like reading classic literature because the style and pacing are completely different. If you're not interested in looking at it, it'll be work.

Comment

Working...
                              X