Angry Video Game Nerd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Alright, who here is getting tired of his schtick?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

It was tiring a few mins after I saw his first video.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When he tones it down it's okay, but most of the time it's just grating.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Agreed, the problem now a days is that he's bitching about the set up or the "story". I can understand complaining about broken controls or ass-backwards decisions when making the game. But the guy just bitched about the NES metal gear and the fact there's Engrish in the damn game. Come on now.

Comment

There was Engrish in every good non-Nintendo game.

Comment

I've also found that pissing and moaning about bad video games is really kind of lazy. That's why the stuff about finding good gems is more interesting to me.

Comment

NES Metal Gear was golden, there is nothing to complain about.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Want to get mad? Check out that entry over on Gametrailers.

Comment

There is alot to complain about MGS for the nintendo...now. But back in the day it was pretty impressive.

Comment

That shit was ground breaking back in the day!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Indeed. But now it's a shitty game.

Comment

Waitagoddamnminute...

...this miserable cocksucker is still out there?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yes, yes he is. And he's got a counterpart known as The Happy Video Game Nerd. He's pretty good actually.

Comment

I'd hope so.

I'm not going to turn all Hippy-Man when I say this, but, it is rare on the innerwebs for someone to have something constructive to say with a positive outlook. Good for that dude.

Too much vitriol is spewed for too little a purpose. Though in that Metal Storm review, he's talking like he just did a line of cocaine the length of my dining room table.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well that was his first video, it's gotten a lot better. Journey to Silius is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X