X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Band Unplugged = PSP AMPLITUDE!

http://kotaku.com/5203436/rock-band-...?autoplay=true

FUCK YES. SOLD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Nice.. I'm there
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nice!
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Can't. fucking. wait.

I don't think I've turned on my PSP in three or four months. I really should go buy the God of War game.

Comment

demo is up. Fun but short. They should have let you actually finish a goddamn song though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Love the demo, even if they do only let you play parts of the songs. AFI can suck a fuck but I'm glad they put Everlong in there. Day one purchase.

Comment

Lesley is awesome and bought this for me today. Fantastic. Love this game so far. Now I can rock out while I take a crap! BOUT GODDAMN TIME!

Comment

So Jackson 5's ABC is probably one of the most fun songs I've played in this format yet. The drum solo is pimp.

Comment

Loving this game. My band is rocking the fuck out. It's fucking hard to get 5 stars though so far. also, this game is fucking harder than shit when not sober, as opposed to its big brother which is easier the more fucked up I am.

Comment

Yeah, the highest I can go so far is medium. But then again, I still can't go hard on its big brother either. It seems like if you fuck up more than 1 or 2 phrases, you aren't going to 5 star the song, at least in my experience.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, that seems about right. I'm playing this on hard, but if you fuck up, you're done.

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me.

I love this game. Apparently Harmonix outsourced it to this Backbone Entertainment or something? Either way, they made a lot of improvements to Amplitude that I love. It's much easier to figure out which track you need to get to next and all that good stuff. I'm sticking to Hard mostly but tried a few songs on Expert. Expert is fucking tough.

"Alive" is just as awesome here as it is in RB2.

Comment

Alive is great. I also love the fuck outta ABC, the Social D song and Holiday in Cambodia. Great fucking game.

Comment

Working...
                          X