• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=22252

CANNOT WAIT.

"How do you defend yourself from a man with TWO dildos?"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I wonder how many douchebags will go as this guy for Halloween and not get the joke?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fuck em. Just like those Borat jackasses that still quote that movie.

"I gave him a normal african name. O.J."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The only other thing about this is, is that much like Borat. I feel it'll be a movie to see once and only once.

Comment

Fine by me. Seeing Borat in the theater was like seeing South PArk in the theater. The only way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Fine by me. Seeing Borat in the theater was like seeing South PArk in the theater. The only way to do it.
            Quite fucking true. I'm actually ready to see this now!
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Damn straight my man. Oh the south, creating comedy for the rest of the country for decades.

Comment

Which girl are you, Donny?

LOLZ.

Comment

This looks good, and how in the hell did he pull off another character and people still didn't know it's Sacha Baron Cohen...
                  I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                  Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                  Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                  She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

People's is dumbs
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hopefully this movie can outgay I Love You, Philip Morris.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Dunno about that one. Morris can't seem to find a distributor at the moment. It's also a pretty good book too.

Comment

Is that the one with Carrey and McGregor?

Comment

Yup. News flash, the real Steve Russell don't look like a thing like Carey.

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X