X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fuck do you have a kid?

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/

Fucking hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ridiculous!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That may be the most awesome thing ever! I should take my camera to work and add to the website...
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

It's relatively new too...I will check it regularly...Scott can you send me a family pic...just kidding bud!
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Bitch, I have less than you and I'm older than you... send us a family pic of you with your first kid, we can all have a laugh.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

you may want to pull out that tampon...sounds like that one is full.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

haha. BABY FIGHT!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Bitch, I have less than you and I'm older than you... send us a family pic of you with your first kid, we can all have a laugh.
                Reading that quote with the Michael "Gangsta" Scott avatar is hilarious.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

GRUEL!

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    you may want to pull out that tampon...sounds like that one is full.
                    Don't start what you cant finish! If it's too hot in the kitchen, get out of the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                    X