Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, the PS3 keeps getting better and better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, the PS3 keeps getting better and better...

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...ra-watch-this/

Man, the PS3 camera is badass apparently. Headtracking with no glasses or funky extras? Sign me the fuck up. If polished enough, using this feature in an FPS would be badfuckingass. Peaking around corners by just moving your head?! Eat that Wii...

And while we're talking about the PS3, at the GDC more features for HOME were announced.

http://kotaku.com/361562/how-warhawk...ly-really-cool

"the Home lobby for the Incognito dogfighter will serve as a "war room" where up to eight players can meet to discuss their strategy for an upcoming match.

Sure, you could do that with text or voice chat, but it sounds like the developers have gone the extra mile to make planning your battles even cooler.

Using a three-dimensional "sand table" replication of the level, Warhawk players are said to be able to lay out their strategies in a properly scaled space. They'll even be able to place little army men avatars around the map to envision their formations, something we hope they can also do with teeny tiny Warhawk planes, tanks and Jeeps."

AWESOME!

There are more links to other features on Kotaku. I'm too lazy to cut and paste more at the moment. But goddamn, this system is slowly picking up steam.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Man, the PS3 keeps getting better and better...

now all the PS3 needs are some more games, preferably some RPG's. Never thought i would see a playstation system lacking in RPG's.

Comment

the best game of this year will most definitely be little big planet. hands down. i can't wait. i want a dragon costume. or make a moogle hat. sweet.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You're preaching to the choir my man. That game looks like 10 shades of awesome. If they can deliver what they have promised, that game should keep me busy for the next year or so. Or at least until Spore comes out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

from what it looks like, that game will deliver what it's been promising. i think that's why they keep delaying it. well that and the fact that they keep adding more stuff to it. gah. i heard you can die in the game now.

spore looks rather fantastic. too bad both of my computers have fried and i'm much too lazy to repair them.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Posting this from the comfort my couch. God I love Bluetooth. For reals.

Comment

Working...
            X