PS3 Headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Headset

Does anyone have any suggestions? Any package deals out now that I can get a decent one with? If my lap top has bluetooth capability can I use a BT headset for my skype account?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Is it worth buying SOCOM for the headset bundle? I found it for like $57...

Comment

How much is just the sony headset? If it's like 50 bucks, then yeah probably.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've never played SOCOM...is it any fun?

Comment

Nope. I fucking hate the Socom series.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But if the price between the two is under 10 bucks, you could probably sell SOCOM or trade it in for another game.

Comment

Trade in value is like $16...I may just do it. Can I use the PS3 bluetooth with my computer for skype?

Comment

bluetooth is bluetooth. If you can use bluetooth with your computer, then yes.

Comment

I have the headset that came with Socom and it's a good headset. You can use it with anything that is bluetooth compatible. I like Socom, but I'm not much of a fan of this game so far, but you can always sell the game.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I may just do that...

Comment

Do the SOCOM bundle/sellback route. If you sell the game back to GameStop and use it to pre-order a new game you'll get a percentage bump that will make the deal worthwhile. The official headset is pretty nice, I think. Good sound quality, comfortable, looks neat, and has good battery life. You can also use it as a speakerphone if you're playing but need to charge the thing. The range/sensitivity when using it that was is pretty good, too.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X