Wii Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Help

My Wii keeps telling me I have an update that needs to be installed but each time I click on 'Install' it sits for a few minutes before telling me "Error code 32002. Check internet connection." Which I do and each time it comes up as "Success! (good connection)" I've gone to the support webpage for Nintendo and it says that that particular error code means either I don't have a good connection or there is an unusual amount of internet traffic and try again later. HELP! the damn thing now has a yellow light(instead of red for 'off') and will spin up on it's own for no reason! We ended up unpluging it for fear of poltergeists coming out of it!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Is it connected wireless to the internet or hardwired??
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

wireless
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I can't recall because I myself do not have a Wii, but can it be hooked up hardwired... I had a friend who had his XBOX360 hooked up wireless, and had a similar issue with a download, the minute he hooked it up hardwired it worked fine... I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but I know some times going wireless can cause issues
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

I may have to change the router channel thingy.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            I may have to change the router channel thingy.
            That could do it too..

Comment

http://www.wiierror.com/wii-error-32002.php
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.tipstrs.com/tip/2303/Wii-...2002-and-52030
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The yellow light means your Wii is in stand-by mode, meaning it is keeping a persistent network connection. When the power light is red, the machine is completely turned off. It shouldn't automatically turn on when in stand-by, though. That's kind of weird.

Comment

It shouldn't automatically turn on when in stand-by, though. That's kind of weird.
                    You're telling me. It remains unplugged until Nathan and I actually have time to fiddle with it...

Comment

My router is used and I don't know the password to get in. I'm afraid to reset it as I don't know if I would lose important settings.

Comment

What make and model router do you have??

Comment

Netgear something. Default login/password have been changed.

Comment

Well you could always call netgear, or go on their website for troubleshooting password issues so you can get back into it...

Comment

Way ahead of ya. Only option seems to be to reset the router unless I can get the login/password.

Comment

Working...
                              X