Industrial music thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial music thread

As it turns out Ed knows his shit. Anyone else here that used to be huge into industrial?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

If you ever come to LA, we needs to go over to Das Bunker. Shitty neighborhood, pretty good club.

Don't tell me you owned bondage pants at one point.

And "Document" - FTW!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Velvet underground, SPK, Joy Division, The Mercy Cage, KMFDM, Battery, and NIN. That's about as industrial as I got.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

So not very then? haha. And I refuse to answer your question Ed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why not Rob? What's there to hide? Someone try to shake ya down for your Gripfasts or something?

Comment

Oh shit, and Skinny Puppy... one of my faves
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Never got into it at all. SOunded like a fucking migraine to me. Bad experiences being in someone's car who was listenting to industrial REALLY FUCKING LOUD.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Always have your ear protection.

Although I never cared for Powernoize. Want to have the numbness of trance with the extremly jaring sound of power tools? Try Powernoize.

Comment

Skinny Puppy is pretty awesome. I need to break out my Black Box Cd set. Also dug 1000 Homo Dj's. Trent for the win.

Ministry was bad ass as well.

Comment

I saw Skinny Puppy in concert back in '03. I still don't know what the fuck I saw. As for Ministry, Jesus built my hot rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Skinny Puppy is pretty awesome. I need to break out my Black Box Cd set. Also dug 1000 Homo Dj's. Trent for the win.

Ministry was bad ass as well.
                      Shit yeah, Ministry is another fave.. see I probably have a few more out there just cant think.

Comment

Damn! I just wasted my 3,000 post on this

Comment

(Nelson Laugh) HA HA! (/Nelson Laugh)

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            I saw Skinny Puppy in concert back in '03. I still don't know what the fuck I saw. As for Ministry, Jesus built my hot rod.
                            CONNECT THE GODDAMN DOTS!

Listening to that album while tripping balls was a fucking religious experience.

Comment

(George H.W. Bush Voice) A New World Order. A New World Order... (/George H.W. Bush)
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-25-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X