MLB '09 The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB '09 The Show

Is pretty sweet. I know I'm not using like 90% of the features this game comes with (I know very little about baseball. I just like to hit the little ball far) but using their create chant/jeer is fucking awesome. There is something super kickass about having my fans yell "YOU GONNA GET RAPED!" when Ichiro is up to bat. Great fucking stuff right there.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Is pretty sweet. I know I'm not using like 90% of the features this game comes with (I know very little about baseball. I just like to hit the little ball far) but using their create chant/jeer is fucking awesome. There is something super kickass about having my fans yell "YOU GONNA GET RAPED!" when Ichiro is up to bat. Great fucking stuff right there.
    LOL

You should have it say "It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose. It does this when ever it's told."

That's probably to long.

Comment

I'mma totally doing that. You can have a few of each. I just wish I knew more about baseball because the options in this game are nuts.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I have yet to really get into it...probably will try to tonight...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Set up your chants and edit your favorite player on your team. IT's hilariously awesome.

Comment

So I started "The Road to the Show" mode and created Rob Hughes (starting pitcher) and I know it's just a little thing, but having the announcer actually say "Rob Hughes" is neat as shit. It's a wierd fucking mode though. This game is like a super indepth MLB RPG and it scares me. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, but having my guy come up to the plate while "Too Drunk to Fuck" blares out of my speakers is great.

Comment

That sounds awesome, is this any fun for some one who has never played a MLB game since Bases Loaded 3
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                That sounds awesome, is this any fun for some one who has never played a MLB game since Bases Loaded 3
                OH SNAPS BASES LOADED. I LOVED THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get some time to dive into this game. I need to create my character and get a sweet song!

Comment

Here you go Bryan
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I miss that game so much. I played the shit out of that. It said Jaleco or some shit on it.

Comment

Same here, played it all the time! Thought it gave me special training when I was in little league

Comment

Ari's uncle gave him all the "special training"...

Comment

Whoa, let's not forget a little game known as Dusty Diamond's Softball featuring a miner with a pickaxe and a witch with a broom for a bat.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So I think I love this game so far. It's still alot to take in, but The Road to The Show is fucking cool as hell.

Comment

I'm slowly becoming a better pitcher. I've been training in the right areas. I still suck ass at everything else though.

Comment

Working...
                              X