Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/854/854285p1.html

A MMORPG were you can create super people for the X-Box 360? I'm so there! Super Schlonk, master of the Matzo Ball, coming Spring 2009!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Re: Champions

Only problem is that COH got old fucking fast. IT was fun as hell, but no variety in missions and shit after awhile.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well that sucks. I hope they spruce things up for the new game.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Believe me man, I'm all for a new superhero MMORPG, but in COH's case it was beat up thugs on street, get mission, go into empty warehouse, beat up more thugs, rinse repeat. Although flying was fun as shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

from everything ive seen and read about Champions, its what COH should have been. And hopefully it WILL NOT have the stupid memory leak COH causes. Im also guessing we could see Champions on PS3 eventually too.

Comment

Looks fun. Hope I can make "pigpen" like coh, dustball of death.

Comment

So I got into the beta for this. Will try it this weekend.

Comment

How did you get in?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I enrolled at their website like a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/854/854285p1.html

A MMORPG were you can create super people for the X-Box 360? I'm so there! Super Schlonk, master of the Matzo Ball, coming Spring 2009!
                    I'm down for being a Rorshcharch-esque ass kicker who takes no shit from nobody who has ladyboy tendencies and physics defying hair.

But in the meantime, All hail super-jew! Fighting for truth, justice and a decent deal on slacks.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also, my beta is for the pc version I believe.

Comment

Well give us your thoughts Rob. So long as it's legal to do so. I don't want the forums being responsible for you getting sued.

Comment

haha. it shall be done.

Comment

And if it's successful. Rob's character will have a massive codpiece. HUGE!

Comment

And like in every other MMORPG I've played, my guy will looks just like me.

Comment

Working...
                              X