Dollhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollhouse

The new Joss Whedon show starring Eliza Dushku. I kept hearing how bad it is so I kept passing on it. Well, we watched the first episode last night and it kept us entertained. Although Joss really needs to stop using the whole "waif girl kicking ass" angle. It's old hat now. But the idea seems pretty neat. Who knows what I'll think after the next 4 episodes I have on my computer.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'm watching, I think the show is great... first episode was my least favorite so keep watching as it only get's better.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Wow. Well that's good to hear as I dug the first episode.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So far we've made it through three episodes and I'm still digging it. Not sure if it's gonna actually be great, but we've been entertained so far. Dug the "Bow Hunting" episode. That guy was fucking creepy.

Comment

Damn! Just heard the show got the axe.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Duh. Fucking FOX.

Comment

Exactly, gotta make room for those new reality shows!

Comment

Milf Island here we come.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Any of you guy still watching this? I had no special love for Whedon to begin with so this is just another reason for me to hate Whedonites. So, so boring. I think I have a season pass set up for nights where I'm having trouble getting to sleep. Olivia Williams and Harry Lennix deserve better.

Comment

I have them recorded, didnt want to keep watching if it was going to get cancled.... theres buzz that it might not be cancled after all because the ratings have slowly been getting better. Will see, if it gets picked up I'll finish watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X