South Park Season 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Season 13

Fucking ridiculous episode. Not the greatest but I laughed a bunch. Grey's Anatomy for the win. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Little girl ginies
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Loved the Batman/Rorshach voice and the fact they never said who was Mysterion.

WHO IS THE COON?!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"I dunno, but to me? It look like Mysterion to me! Everybody who seen Mysterion say 'Yeah!'"

I fucking died when that guy showed up. Fucking hilarious.

Comment

Dug this new episode even though it was all over the place. Stan going around trying to return the Margaritaville was great. As was the ending with Randy "It has a salsa dispenser! You put it up here and it comes out down here!" Haha.

Comment

I just about fell a sleep with this episode... not impressed with this season so far.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

This episode was loads better than last week's though. I was laughing pretty hard the entire time. Cartman going all Judas for GTA was great.

Comment

But there are only a few parts in the episode that make me smirk, China town GTA, Salsa spout, headless chicken... that was about it. Same with the last two episodes.

Comment

Wow, I'm still laughing.... thank you South Park for making up for the last 3 episode. This shit was great! Loved Martha Stewart, the sneezing unicorn, and my favorite The Road Warrior. Must have been a Mad Max episode, did anyone also notice the poster in Stan's room of Mad Max?

Comment

ugh, that episode was kinda lame. Although Lesley and I were laughing at the way the Canucks said queef. Otherwise, eh.

Comment

Damn man, I hated the first 3 and you liked... now I love this one and you dislike. Sex scene was also great! What isnt to love about vaginal flatulence

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        ugh, that episode was kinda lame. Although Lesley and I were laughing at the way the Canucks said queef. Otherwise, eh.
                        3 parts that I was laughing so hard I almost fell off Ari's couch:

1) The little girl coming up to Butter's and queefing in his face
                        2) Martha Stewart queef art
                        2) The heavy set lady in congress doing the Road Warrior impression
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

The queef episode had me laughing harder than any other episode this season. The Road Warrior almost killed me.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Too fucking good....
                            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                            Steven Wright

Comment

I found this article today that is a response to Wednesday's episode "Fish sticks"
                              http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/...ple_kanye_west
                              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                              X