• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woot.com

Today's item:
    Skil 7.2-Volt 1/4" Drive Cordless Power Wrench

$17.99
    • + $5 shipping
    <DL><DT>Condition: </DT><DD>New </DD><DT>Product: </DT><DD>1 Skil 2372-01 7.2V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4” Power Wrench </DD></DL>
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

I started one of these somewhere...I love this site, I check it daily. I'm obsessed with their epic deals.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Have you ever gone to wine.woot.com?
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I check them both daily and the t-shirt one....soooo much good stuff and never enough money. i <3 when they have the woot off.

Comment

Over the weekend they had a 200 pack of 4X6 photo paper for $5 - we ordered 3. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

I try to spread the word as much as possible. Did Rob ever get the tablet he ordered?

Comment

He did! I haven't seen it in use yet.

Comment

He's slowly turning into our asian friend.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. I used it a few times already. Still training in drawing without looking at my hands,
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum with Lighthouse Technology

$149.99
                    • + $5 shipping
                    <DL style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 355px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 98px" jQuery1237814431265="33" originalSidePaddingTotal="0" originalPadding="0px 0px 0px 0px"><DT>Condition: </DT><DD>New </DD><DT>Product: </DT><DD>1 iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum with Lighthouse Technology and Self-Charging Home Base</DD></DL>

Comment

Wow! That's a really good price... *AHEM* Ari and Sarah should totally get in on that. Oh wait, too bad their four dogs would destroy any roombas with "presents."
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And speaking of Roombas, someone made something called a Cradloomba...
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                        X